So, I kinda want to do something that makes me feel productive even though it doesn't reward me anything in real life.
So I want to work for you if you want!
Traditional drawings of stuff you want me to draw!
Tell me what character/OC of yours, or comic strip and what's happening in it you want me to draw, and I will. But do note it might take forever or just under an hour... I'm random when it comes to drawing.What I'll draw for you:
- Just a full body / half body / Head shot drawing
- Minis (Since I can't control the price on each kind of drawings, you can request up to 3
- A scene with my characters (Tell me what is happening though)
- Short comic stripsWhat I won't:
2. Graphic Violence
3. Inappropriate stuff
4. REALLY big drawings
5. Drawings only a professional artist could make... ._.
6. Really Really
7. Badly drawn OCs... (Sorry...)
8. More things like the ones on this listWhy I won't draw these:1,2,3:
It's because I also draw in school (Don't worry, only during Recess and when we're doing nothing on the class room, and my classmates are respectful to me. Even they're total lunatics.
) and I don't want people to stare at me with fear... Sorry... ._. (But I mostly draw in my house, obviously.)
It's because I'm not a Professional artist... What makes you think I draw on pad papers?
And since I'm just doing this just for fun, I'll draw first, and you'll pay later! How to tell me what you want me to draw:
- Since this is a Draw first - Pay later commission, You will note me what you want me to draw instead of clicking on the Request button thingy. Describe the comic strip or send me the ref of your character through note. - After the drawing, PAY ME THROUGH THE "GIFTS" OPTION. (The request button is too complicated...)
- Price is 10 points.
- If you're not satisfied with the drawing, the drawing will still be posted on my gallery, but you could choose not to pay... ._.
Where I'll draw the commissions:
On a Whole Intermediate pad paper... Yep... That's right... I'm more used on smaller drawings. What else makes you think this is a really cheap commission?
The complexity and the detail of the drawing (And my laziness...) will affect the time I will take to make.
AND ALSO, I'm a perfectionist... Which will be the reason why I take so long...
Because you always deserve the BEST! Want me to do something, tell me!
[ Oh, and this is my first commission and I'm new to this. If there are features that I missed and I could use, tell me. Thanks.